ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:01:27 -0700
You might all pray for Donna, our daughter in law, married to Everett our
youngest son.  She is expecting any second now.  She has been having
contractions coming and going the last two days.  Her due date is the 11th
of March.  This is her first natural baby.  They adopted to boys three years
ago who are now 3 and 7 years old because the doctor said she could not have
children of her own.  Well, later, Donna came over to my office for a prayer
session.  At the end of the prayer session, the Lord told me she did not
have Polycystic ovarian Disease but I didn't tell her that.  She went to the
doctor a week or so later and he said, "You know what?  I don't think you
have polycystic ovarian Disease.  Donna told me later, that at the end of
the same prayer session, the Lord had told her that she was going to have a
baby.  Of course, a few months later, when she got pregnant, the Enemy tried
to lie to her about it and we had to have another prayer session to get rid
of that piddly old thing but otherwise, she is fine.

Phil.

Phil.