Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:10:37 -0400

Hi lovely listmates:

I am recently diagnosed CD.  I've gone both GF and Dairy free.  I
occassionally am still getting gut issues/pain- as if I've had gluten
or dairy but definitely have NOT.  I'm thinking I've developed yet
another intolerance, I understand this is not uncommon.  Could you
all give me an idea of what a couple of the most likely ingredients /
most common ingredients that might be an issue?

thanks,
Yvonne
http://www.yaarglass.com/

‘Without art, the world would be a blank piece of nothing.’’
Comment from an Elementary school student