From:
Lynelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:43:29 EDT

Thanks to all you were so prompt to respond.
Lynelle thomas

Dr. Christopher Lind at Vanderbilt and Dr. David Haase in Clarksville, TN  at
Maxwell Clinic.  We go to the latter.

Doctor Shull at Heritage Medical is very knowledgeable about celiac.   After
years of being diagnosed with aneroxia, depression, IBS, etc., he made the
diagnosis of celiac disease two years ago.

Herschel Graves is the coordinator for the Celiac Support Group in
Nashville, his phone number is 615-352-5442.   [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  is also very  helpful.  She has a quarterly newletter for
group members.

Wild Oats in Nashville has a good variety of GF foods, and there is a great
support group in Nashville.

 Helen Blakely
Nashville TN
Ask if she can google "celiac support groups Tennessee" and it will
come up with a list of groups in the state. She can pick the one
closest to her.  They might be able to direct her in the right   direction.

Have you done a search on www.celiac.com?  They have listings for all  over
the United States.
Hi,
I went to Dr. Lind at Vanderbilt, he was familiar with celiac.  We
have a large group in Nashville so I'm sure you will get a  good
response. Also, my internal medicine Dr. Leeanna Fentriss is  very
knowledgeable of the disease, she ran all the tests for me 6  years
ago - she knew what to do. Hope that helps.

I've got the perfect GI doctor for you.  He's just outside of  Nashville in
Franklin, TN, which is only 14 miles south of Nashville.  His  name is Wilmot
Burch.  His office phone number is
615-771-8786.   Hope that helps out your friend's daughter.

Dedrick Moulton or Kent Williams at Vanderbilt Children's hospital have  good
reps for diagnosing Celiac. If she's close to 18, then Douglas Mitchell  at
Heritage Medical Associates is really good. Expect a 2 month wait for each
doctor.
Janet Lowery
Co-Chair
Nashville - Middle Tennessee Celiac  Support Group
_www.nashvilleceliacs.org_ (http://www.nashvilleceliacs.org/)