From:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:29:45 -0400

Hello All,

I'm starting at Drexel Med School in August and planning to live right in
the East Falls area of Philadelphia. I will have a car and I know that there
is a Whole Foods near enough ... but I'm wondering about convenient
restaurants that would be good staples to have in mind. Any other good ideas
about Philly places to check out would be great too!

Thanks!
El in Boston