From:
Jonathan Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathan Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:08:50 -0500

I am a Registered Dental Hygienist in Maryland.    I just saw an
advertisement in one of my Dental Journals announcing a new prophy
paste (the paste your hygienist uses when cleaning your teeth) that
is gluten free.   The brand is "Kolorz" and is made by Zenith
Dental.   It says in big letters on the box  "Gluten Free!"  (It also
says aspartame and saccharin free)  The company claims it has a great
taste, but I have not tried it yet.  I will be ordering it for my
office soon.
I have no affiliation or interest in this company.
Susie