From:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:06:28 -0600

Chebe Bread mix (pronounced chee-bee) is a unique bread product that comes
from the Brazilian "pão de queijo", (cheese bread) and it is now available
in the USA!  It is delicious, quick and easy to prepare; and it is
gluten-free, wheat-free, and yeast-free!  Chebe is a cheese lover's gourmet
bread product.

Our line of Chebe products includes oven-ready frozen dough and several
mixes that are lactose-free and casein-free.  And all of our products are
nut-free, soy-free, corn-free, and rice-free.

We now have 5 varieties of oven-ready frozen dough:  Rolls, Original
Breadsticks, Tomato-Basil Breadsticks, Sandwich Buns, and Pizza Crusts.
Check to see if these are available at your local Natural/Health food store
by visiting www.chebe.com/retail/retailstores.htm or order for doorstep
delivery at
http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ch
ebe+frozen
<http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=c
hebe+frozen&osCsid=729b8a92c19235117552fea130449a49>
&osCsid=729b8a92c19235117552fea130449a49.

We also have 6 types of dry mixes:

Original Mix

Garlic-Onion Breadsticks (lactose-free, casein-free)

Mix for Pizza Crust (lactose-free, casein-free)

Mix for Cinnamon Roll-ups (lactose-free, casein-free)

Focaccia Mix (lactose-free, casein-free) *New

All-Purpose Bread Mix (lactose-free, casein-free) *New

Order our dry mixes online at http://www.chebe.com/order.htm.

**********

Testimonials

**********

“This is the most useful bread mix that I have found. It is easy to work
with, compared to the others, tastes wonderful, and can be used in different
ways: pizza, biscuits, chicken dumplings, pie crust, and as bread sticks. I
just love it." - Borbourville, KY

“Just a note to tell you that my children, my husband and I thoroughly enjoy
Chebe Bread plain, as a pizza crust, as buns for hot dogs – any way we’ve
tried it, we love it.  Please share my ideas as you wish and thank you,
again, for making this product available.  If you could have seen my 4 year
old’s eyes light up the first time he ate a warm Chebe roll, you’d know
you’ve done a good thing.  He always asks for “Cheevie” bread!”

R. Lamb - NJ

"The taste and texture of Chebe bread are absolutely wonderful.  The aroma
of fresh Chebe bread out of the oven is out of this world.  It is almost
impossible to eat only one."  Mr. A. Thompson - Saint Paul, MN

“It has changed my gluten free life!!  I LOVE this bread!!”  - Wichita, KS

“I don't know how they say "wonderful" in Brazil--but that's what this bread
is! THANK YOU!”  Pat L. - Powell, WY

Get more details on any of our products at http://www.chebe.com/product.htm.

Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly webletter to receive special offers
on our products, our latest information, recipes, and other promotions!
Just enter your email address into the form located near the bottom of our
web page (http://www.chebe.com <http://www.chebe.com/> )!

Chebe Bread Products, a division of Prima Provisions Co.

1840 Lundberg Drive

Spirit Lake, IA 51360

(800)217-9510