From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 01:04:00 -0500

Hello-

Our long-awaited Yellow Cake Mix is finally here! Light, moist, a great
texture and color and always delicious, our cake can be frozen and will
last several days if covered on your counter. An 11.1 ounce bag makes 12
cupcakes and is priced at $5.99. (See below for an introductory coupon
code!)

And just in time for the holidays.

With our festive forest green bags fitting right in your gift baskets,
stockings, and in care packages, we encourage you to give the gift of
Gluten-Free Naturals mixes to your friends and loved ones.

And for your parties and family get-togethers, you can make brownies,
holiday cookies or our new yellow cake. And what beats the smell of our
hot pancakes on the griddle downstairs early in the morning when everyone
is home?

Check out our entire product line at http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

And we've added even more stores in more states - so please check if we
are now in a retailer near you.
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Also, if you want our products to be carried in your favorite store, print
out our letter available here:
http://www.gfnfoods.com/Store_Manager_Letter_061201.pdf

Please note that we will be increasing prices on a couple of our products
as of January 1st, so stock up now!

By the way, if you want to save 15% on bags and or cases of our new Yellow-
Cake Mix, you can use the coupon code NEWCAKE when checking out.

Thank you all for your continued support and please accept our warmest
holiday wishes from all of us at GFN Foods.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC

*******