Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:56:55 EDT

Thank you to those who responded regarding my request for celiac friendly
Philadelphia restaurants.  I've summarized what I received below:

Matyson is a gluten free friendly restaurant;

There is a restaurant in Voorhees New Jersey called Pasta Pomodoro, Eagle
Plaza Shopping Center, 700 Route 561, 856-782-7430 (_www.pastapomodoronj.com_
(http://www.pastapomodoronj.com) ).

Mr. Ritt's Gluten Free Bakery
709 E. Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, PA  19104
215-627-3034

Charlie Brown's Steakhouse in Wayne

John Harvard's brewery/steakhouse on Lancaster Pike in Devon

The Dietary Shoppe Inc.
4436 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA  19129
215-242-5302

Long's
2018 Hamilton Street
Philadelphia
215-496-9928

 Restaurant Spotlight: My Thai, Philadelphia
> Located on  Philadelphia's famed South Street in Center City, My Thai is a
> favorite  of local celiacs because of chef-owner Id's willingness to make
> any dish  on the menu gluten free. In fact, My Thai and Id were featured
> in an  article about Triumph Dining in the Philadelphia Inquirier earlier
> this  year. The next time you're in Philadelphia, don't miss the chance to
> try  Id's homestyle Thai cooking. My Thai is located 2200 South St. and
> can  be reached by phone at (215) 985-1878.

TGI Fridays, Outback, Carrabbas and PF Changs.  Also Qdoba.

It was also mentioned that Cheesesteaks are good if you make sure the  french
fries are GF and no roll, of course.

Bookbinders for seafood.

Barbara