From:
Christiane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christiane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:38:38 -0400

I just wanted to lend my support for this dvd.  I had an opportunity to view
it, and was extremely impressed with Ron Hoggan's presentations.  His
findings on how gluten impacts children's learning abilities are
astounding.  His research showed that gluten-sensitive children who are
struggling in school could be an position to excel after merely 6 months of
avoiding gluten.   With the number of undiagnosed Celiacs and countless
individuals suffering from gluten intolerance, the impact of his work could
be far-reaching.

I've had an opportunity to exchange emails with Ron and have learned a lot
from him.  I commend him on all his hard work, much of it unpaid and
under-valued.  The job of a researcher and teacher is never-ending.   I hope
he continues to fight the valiant fight in bringing to light the effects of
gluten-intolerance and Celiac disease on all of our lives.
Sincerely,
Christiane