Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:57:40 -0700
From:
7BIT

The summer heat has finally let up in south Texas, leaving Chicken
Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com ) with lovely moon-lit evenings and
gentle breezes.  This leaves us with the pleasure of sitting outdoors
by the pool, watching the night-blooming plants that perform after
sundown.

This is one of the best times of the year in San Antonio, and we will
be happy to share it with you.  If you have business in San Antonio,
we are centrally located or just come enjoy our gluten-free breakfasts
while having a bit of R and R.  We know the best gf dining in town,
and will love to help you plan the rest of your gf day and evening.
For choices of dining in the San Antonio area, see
http://www.alamoceliac.org/acddsanorthcentral.html and other pages of
the website at www.alamoceliac.org .

Plan your holiday time now.  Chicken Paradise will be closed from
December 17-27, but we still have available nights after the 27.  Come
spend a few days in San Antonio and tour the holiday lights of the
Riverwalk.  They begin at Thanksgiving time and will be illuminated
through the New Years holiday season.
Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648