From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:29:03 -0600
Emphasis in the following article is mine.  I threw out all my Teflon pots/pans yrs. ago and have been cooking in stainless steel.  Now I'm beginning to wonder if even that is safe.  And....  the Travel Berkey water filtration system that I was going to buy today is a stainless steel tank.  Need some help here...
Kath

> Cancer-causing Compound Can Be Triggered By Vitamin C

> Science Daily -

Chromium 6, the cancer-causing