C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:32:48 -0500
Hi Linda,

   I know how ugly it was when I was little and my stepfather raped me - when my mom wasn't home or they had big parties he could disappear from. This kind of stuff has been happening for years - its simpe more publized today - we have a love affair with ain't awful and digging up dirt - but it was never very deep - While its horrid on a family level to have a religious backing makes it seem even more horrifing - that's suppose to bring good and protection to lives and here it fails ignomaously.

                       Trisha