C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:17:00 +0800
Kendall David Corbett wrote:

>  There was one out of Australia a year
>ago or so that might work, that was discussed on the list, but I can't
>remember the name of it.
>
>Rayna, can you help me on that?

Indeed I can, Kendall. :-)   "Dance Me to My Song" co-written and
starred in by Heather Rose who sadly died a few years back.  Directed by
Rolf De Heers.  It actually came out about a decade ago.  I did get an
email years ago when H Rose died that was about how to get a copy of the
film, but I can't find the email now. :-( I don't know if it was
released in the US, could be a bit tricky to get hold of.  But I just
recently got my first DVD player and am collected all my favorite movies
on DVD (lots of lovely MGM muscials are really cheap!), so I should
start looking for a copy of it on DVD.

Rayna