VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:42:58 -0400
hi list

i just finished producing my first music video.
there were parts of movie maker that i could not access.

does anyone here have experience with other video editors like vegas.  i
am an experienced audio editor.

i did not write the words for this video and the lead singer is a local
kid
i did not do the camera work

i did learn tons about video production by doing this and i want to be
able to do more of the editing.

there is a link to it on you tube at the end of this email

if this does not play for you then you can click on the .wmv version
at http://www.MusicForTheRock.com

the new governor of new york ask me to include a description.
the video is of the teen aged singer in the foreground being very handsome
and emoting.
i am in the background playing guitar.  a white backdrop with a few
candles around.  pretty simple.
the credits read:
o o o obama
lead vocals, kirby