VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:38:48 -0000
Yuk!  I.E.7.

You will have to dig deep into Tools: Internet Options:
Security.

But before that, is there anything in the Notification Bar
asking for confirmation that you do in fact want to download
this file?

MS seem to have wrapped IE7 up in paranoid security.  It may
be reckless on my part, but I've turned much of it off, and
rely on MS Defender, McAfee and my firewall to do their
work.

George.