VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ilene Sirocca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilene Sirocca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 07:15:32 -0500
Hi,

I thought I should follow up on my own question by saying I accidentally did
find a clunky way to get to the menus.  It seems that if you keep pressing
the space bar--which also pauses and then plays the file you're running--you
get to the menus and to the tabs on the player.  I haven't figured out the
exact magic formula and it's certainly not as efficient as it should be, but
at least the menus are reachable.  I'll keep fiddling with the program and
would still be glad of any info about it.

Ilene

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]