Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:20:52 -0500
If you google "liver cleanse" you will find lots of posts where people
get rid of what looks like gallstones, and the recipe is olive oil mixed
(shaken, not stirred!) with lemon juice or grapefruit juice.
Originator was Hulda Regehr Clark in her book "the Cure for All
Disease". She wrote that a sedative potion is also needed to avoid "the
worst night of your life". She had a strict protocol, might find that
online as well.

Good Luck

William