From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:41:02 -0400

I'm familiar with the anti-fluoride arguments and I even used a toothpaste
that didn't contain fluoride for a while. Then I developed a painful exposed
root and fluoride treatment eliminated the pain. That was a pretty
convincing argument for me re: the benefits of judicious fluoride treatment.
The following article was the first I had seen that made the pro-fluoride
case (other than Crest ads and the dentist providing fluoride toothpaste
samples), and it makes it rather well. Given all the anti-fluoride arguments
made here lately, I thought someone should provide the other viewpoint for
those interested:

Michael Goforth: Give the children gift of health
By MICHAEL GOFORTH
columnist
January 28, 2007

http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/opinion_columnists/article/0,2821,TCP_24463_530803