Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:53:22 -0600
From: "mark wilson" <[log in to unmask]>

> As far as heart health, alcohol in moderation is
> cardio protective, especially red wine, although I
> absolutely agree with you that over consumption will
> have the opposite effect.

Mark, I don't have a source to quote but I've read in several places that
red wine cured in oak barrels is the wine that contains the highest levels
of resveratrol.  I drink very little alcohol but when I do it is red from
oak barrels.  Available even in grocery stores as well as bistros, etc.  If
the wine is cured in oak it is most likely listed as such on the label.

Kath