Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:47:07 -0600
Not sure I agree. My Japanese relatyives and friends all seem to drink milk
without getting sick, but according to the geneticists, very few Asians have
the lactose-digesting gene. Lots of Asians seem to drink lots of milk. I am
sure it isn't great for them, but it does not have any effects that they can
feel soon enough to figure out not to drink it.

I am guessing that neolithic peoples mostly made the transition with little
difficulty. Not saying it was 100% good for them. Just that it didn't make
them sick to their stomachs.

I have met people who just simply can not drink milk. They really get
seriously sick on it. But that is a pretty uncommon thing.