C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Manuela Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:17:05 +0200
Hi Nazneen,

Educational Assistant sounds very interesting. Can you give me some hints so i can look up[ some information? I am a junior P.E. teacher, but I like to look into other edcuational fields as well. I know already I dont want to be a P.e. teacher in a regular classroom.  I work with autistic children and are very intersted in adapte P.E. opr other educational fields. What major do you approach? What can you do as an educational assistant later on. etc..? You can also email me:

because this here is CP listserv, and not for teachers. I would really appreciate this. Pls put a your name or educational assistant in the subject line so I don't accidentally delete you (new emails end up in my spam list first).
thanks manuela
Jetzt neu! Im riesigen WEB.DE Club SmartDrive Dateien freigeben und mit
Freunden teilen! http://www.freemail.web.de/club/smartdrive_ttc.htm/?mc=021134