C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 06:36:23 -0400
Hello, Nazneen,

I'm Kat, a list mod and a CP living and working in NC. You'll find that
this list is primarily for adults with CP who talk about everything
under the sun, including politics.  What exactly are you studying about
CP?  Are you writing a paper on CP for a class or are you just curious?
If yes, you can ask us specific questions and we'll answer to the best
of our ability.    If your focus is mainly on children, then I suggest
you also join the CPPARENTS list which is on a different listserv and
someone else here can give you the link to their site.

Kat