C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:17:46 -0700
yeah i was leass than a hundred pounds when i was
trying to smack that 250 pounder around. amazing i
actually lay it to him a few times, but, common
sense.... not hardly.

the people assigning duties and i both lacked common
sense in the on the job thing.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E."

=== message truncated ===