C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:13:52 -0400
Trisha,

Good point about teaching online...even tutoring online could give
her something to do with her talents without risk of catching
everyone's germs.  It is alot of work, though...I'm coteaching a
course right now at Towson and am doing the online piece.  Takes more
time to develop and you have to spend more time following the
discussions in written form than it would take if meeting face-to-
face.  But I love not having to drive down to MD every week for it.

Linda