C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:23:10 -0400
Kathy,

Many people who don't have CP battle depression.  If you are feeling
depressed you NEED to GET HELP.  I hope you are seeing a counselor on
a regular basis to deal with your feelings.  We, on this list, are
certainly willing to help as we can, but none of us are
professionals.  You need a professional.

I have two friends (both without CP) that battle depression.  One has
found great success with counseling and the other with counseling and
medication.

Linda