C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:14:04 -0400
Wow, your fed insurance is better than ours which insurance company you
with?  We've been stuck with blue Cross/ Blue Shield but, are rethinking
since manhy of the hospitals in the area are dropping them.  Some of my
prescriptions are over $30.00 a month because the mail in doesn't cover them
at the cheaper rate.

Beth t.