C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:26:49 -0400
Kyle,

  I don't remember how your oldest daughter is - seems to me she was college age? I know how expensive that is.
Its hard to discourage them when they get the lovebug. Amber has been dating the same guy since April 2004.
Thankfully they have figured out they are too young to marry and way to young to have kids. I couldn't figure out how to pay for a wedding too.
Parenting is never easy...... Hang in there.

                           Trisha