C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:13:29 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Stephan
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 02:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [disability-world] A Survey For Individuals with Physical Impairments

My name is Stephan Marsh, and I am an Industrial Design student at Southern
Illinois University at Carbondale.  I am currently doing research on and
attempting to develop painting devices and tools for individuals with varying
forms of physical restrictions.  The purpose of this investigation is to provide
the end user with independence and
a feeling of accomplishment.   Please click on the link below to take
the survey.   Thank you for your time and help. You may have to copy
the link and paste it into your browser.

<a
href="
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=1VOWkMkhXx_2fNoBsjt07YEA_3d_3d">ClickHeret
otakesurvey</a>