C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:57:09 -0400
I'm no scientist (and Peter will probably be more able to cite reliable
sources than I) but I believe the more we encroach on the environment,
the more species of life are killed off and the less the biodiversity.
This all means less food supply up and down the food chain and even less
biodiversity and even less of a food supply for all life forms.

We are already seeing the effects in the vanishing amphibian populations
and bird populations.

Kat