C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:32:29 -0400
Hi Chester,

   Well, basically it has come unhinged. The ligament that holds it straight has slipped of to the side so my lower leg and foot are not facing forward but off at a 45% angle - I trip and stumble some because of this - its also a wee bit painful becasue the bone grates on the bone. That's was what finally drove me to having the surgery in Dec 2005  - wasn't bad surgery - I walked out on crutches with help from my boychild - it also didn't work for any length of time.

                                             Trisha