C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:11:07 -0800
WE ARE ALL PRAYING AND THINKING OF CASE,  oh and mag
will be in for the pump and another on this list is
due for something i think tomorrow.
  i have to look at my folder for all the people i
want to pray for as the list has grown, so on this
list and others from church, family, and from old
friends. and i really do want to remember them all.

<http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=87ab93bb-b16c-4ab7-b488-0187b55b70ef&k=71593>