C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:32:10 +0100
On Tuesday 01 August 2006 17:16, Trisha Cummings wrote:
> Hi Deri,
>
>     Have a good trip - Betty was just by for a visit this weekend - she is
> doing okay. Has moved out to the country, adn taken up cats!! LOL
>
>                                  Trisha

Yep, Betty had some nice things to say about you on her "BonzoRocket" site so
I guessed you'd seen her. The site seems blank at the mo, but I love reading
the stuff on her other blog site.

Sorry to hear about your accident and finances. Kids certainly don't get
cheaper as they get older!!

Cheers

Deri

PS Our Rachel got her degree 2 weeks ago:

<http://www.chuzzlewit.demon.co.uk/pics/James family and JAmes 2 small.JPG>