C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:09:42 -0800
Dear Friends and Family,

What would you say if I told you I had found the perfect way to make some
money? A way that lets me be creative; and at the same time, provides some
useful and beautiful products... A way for me to be my own boss... It is
here. It is what I think will be the next big thing in Internet commerce.
At its heart is on-demand printing. In other words I don't do any of the
printing myself, I don't worry about keeping inventory, I don't worry about
shipping, returns, taxes... All I do is provide the artwork, select the
products I want my art or photos to go on, or in the case of a book, I
upload the document one time, and each time a book is ordered, the company
prints and ships it.

For starters, I have picked 13 products (mugs, calendars, magnets,
postcards. Tee-shirts coming next month)  and selected seven of my photos
to go on these products. I then choose how much I want to be paid for my
creative property, (there is a base price for the products that Cafe Press
charges), Then like any other store, I mark up the price. Usually just a
few dollars, and that is the amount I will get in a monthly check. If you
are interested, go visit my store; http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag

Sign up for my store newsletter so I can keep you updated on my new
products. Feel free to purchase anything, there's no rush, but shipping
will be free for a limited time period, in time for Valentine's Day.

If you are creative, you can set up your own store. You can either upload
your own art (but nothing containing clipart) or photos, or cd content, or
books, and I think they also have DVD you can put your own content on. It's
free to set up a basic store! If you want a premium store it's about $5.00
a month, plus a one time charge of 50.00 or so. If you do set up your own
store, please credit me with telling you about it.

Again, my shop is at; http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag

Sincerely,
Tamar "Mag" Raine

"What is real but compassion, as we move from birth to death?"
~~Greg Brown~~