C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:58:19 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Epilepsy Information [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 18:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Final Reminder - Your Opinion Matters

  <http://www.healthology.com/pix/banners/RM/epilepsybannerTOP.jpg>

At some point in the past, you registered to receive health information
from Healthology, either on Healthology.com or on one of our affiliate
sites. We hope that you have found our newsletters useful. From time to
time, as a service to our newsletter registrants, Healthology will bring
to your attention updates on new therapies, products, services, and
surveys relevant to your area of interest. We believe that this
opportunity to participate in a survey provided by GlaxoSmithKline(GSK)
would be of interest to you.

The message below and the survey available at the link below is made
possible by GSK, who is responsible for its content.

  _____

Dear patients, caregivers, family members and friends of people looking
for epilepsy information:

Please help us get to know you better by responding to this epilepsy
survey. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete and your
participation will help Healthology and our sponsor, GSK, provide you
with information and materials that best meet your needs in the future.
No personally identifiable information about you is made available as a
result of your participation, and the results of the survey will be
shared with our sponsor based on total responses, never on an individual
basis.

Thank you for your participation.

 <http://rm.healthology.com/t/57618/12871953/910790/0/> Click here to
take the survey
  _____

If you do not wish to receive from Healthology email communications with
treatment updates, free offers, and announcements on epilepsy, provided
by participating sponsors, please click
<http://rm.healthology.com/t/57618/12871953/941666/0/> here.

If you do not wish to receive from Healthology sponsor-provided email
communications on any topic, please click
<http://rm.healthology.com/t/57618/12871953/941667/0/> here.

Healthology - 1333 Broadway, Suite 500 New York, NY 10018

    Privacy Policy
<http://rm.healthology.com/t/57618/12871953/97197/0/>
  <http://rm.healthology.com/db/57618/12871953/1.gif>