From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 08:05:25 -0400
OK, for reference, on the left side is PTT, under that is the Lamp button to
turn on the back light, and under that is monitor. The button above and
slightly larger than the number 1 is menu, the number pad is typical but the
pound sign is the enter for entering frequency, on the right side of the
number pad, the A through D keys from top to bottom, A is the function
button, b is VFO, c is Memory, and D is the call channel. Hope that helps, I
thought I put that in the manual but apparently I need to go back and do it.
The round button just under the left of the display is power on and off.