From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 09:28:23 -0400
Hi.

To the new lister who asked about accessible repeater directories:

The e-mail below should give you some "on line" sources for good and usable
repeater listings.

These are not directories, so to speak, but they might get you started.

Some of us, including me, have worked a bit with the ARRL "travel plus"
repeater directory CD, but it can get a bit challenging to use without at
least some sighted assistance.

And, congratulations on the new license, and welcome to the list.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI