From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 17:19:43 -0400
Hi.

Commenting on the general outlook towards Yaesu, I think the lousy attitude
of the company has tainted any favorable reception that their equipment
might otherwise get.  Yaesu equipment has not typically been my cup of tea,
although I did have a Yaesu FT790R Mk 2 for a few years on UHF, and it was
a good radio, although not at all blind friendly.

I certainly did get my money's worth out of my old FT703R 70 cm HT.

As for Kenwood, rather than pay you all that money, Mike, I'll just take
any Kenwoods that you don't want.  They seem to serve me pretty well.

73, de Lou K2LKK