Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:40:00 -0400
Frankly, John, for the oney you can't beat the TS-2000.

You'll get more coverage and more features on the 2000 compared with the 746Pro.
And, I don't think the receive performance is much different with the 746 and
weighed against its difficult menu navigation, the 2000 is a better deal.

If you're really more into contesting, then you might look at the 756Pro, but of
course, you give up VHF for that rig and paty almost twice what you would for a
2000.

Steve, K8SP