From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:14:28 -0400
Hi Buddy;

Their is no way I would even think about purchasing any MFJ product.

I own three of there products.

One is an Auto Tuner Extender that puts more inductance into the line so that your built in antenna tuner will tune when it normally would have a problem tuning.

Their is a screw and nut inside the unit and it keeps coming loose.

Then I purchased a device the let's you use two microphones with one radio and, it doesn't work right either.

I also have an inexpensive mag mount for 2 and 440 and that works but, their is very little that can go wrong with that.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389