From:
hank smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 02:39:32 -0800
hello I heard about a perticular phenomenome and it  has suposivly happened
in ham radio and other types of radio but what happens is you transmit
something and it comes back at you hours or days later.
there is a term for this odd occurence and I can't remimber what is is
I wanted to research it and was wondering if any one can tell me what the
correct term is?
art bell had it happen to h im and there were other reports in the ham
comunity and out of the ham comunity on this phenomenome but I can't seem to
find out any more info on it cause I don't know what it is called.
thanks for any help you can give.

73
hank smith
amateur radio call sign: