From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:34:37 -0500
Hi;
Its still very early but I am looking at possibly trying to ground mount a
vertical.  When and if the snow melts I have to do some measuring.  I did
this at another qth about 30 years ago.  As I recall we just berried the
coax.  Any suggestions as to the best cable to avoid water damage and not
have to dig it up in six months?
Also, apparently mfj markets some type of remote tuner to be used at the
antenna.  I don't have the model number but I wonder if anyone knows much
about it or has tried it?  It was suggested by some people at force12 as
something that could be used as a substitute for their remote matching
system.
Richard