From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:52:09 -0700
I hear the issue of postage stamp.  I share the utility with the xyl
KA7DHD but the laundry seems to preempt a lot of activity.

As for the article I was mentioning, this had 4 wires running in a
combination of phasing's to form some kind of balanced pairs but I think
it was also in pvc for underground routing to the antennas.  I sure wish
I had the HRMAGAZINE cd these days.

-----

BRETT WINCHESTER

208-639-8386