Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 18:55:04 -0700
Yes Grasshopper, Natto is not for the faint of heart.  I eat it with
horseradish and hot mustard but it is still not a taste sensation.

Wayne

>Natto is nasty! I have tryed it. Smells and tastes like rotten...something.
>The Japanese claim magical healing powers for all sorts of their
>traditional
>dishes. Who knows which are true and which wishful thinking.
>
>Natto is said to clean the blood and make it flow more smoothly.

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701