C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:57:27 -0600
From:
Kathy,

I'd strongly suggest talking to a counselor too, but it's sometimes
difficult to find one who deals well with disability issues.  Too often, the
counselor assumes that all of our problems are related to our disability.
Since you say yours are related to your disability, that can be tougher,
because many don't have the degree of experience with disability you might
need.  Even if your not working with vocational rehabilitation, you might
want to call them to reccommend a counselor if you decide to go that route.

How long have you been taking the medicine?

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950