C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:04:39 -0400
7bit
From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
 same guy , others too

More games

To pray in a smaller chapel room during the week

No windows to open all fixed shut

Air conditioner put  on  10 minuteds before prayer after 12 hrs of stale air

And the idiot turns it off when ( plays games with a/c and fans )

STUPID NURSARY SCHOOL STUFF

I go home dripping wet with sweat

 latent asthma or alleged anyway hard to breathe

========================

Go to another synagogue

Different "crew:"

Same stupid games

Uncalled for violence

No police figures

Only judge figure

For AFTER  one attacks you

And decides reparation.

One must protect ones self
=======================

All psycho Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry

=============

I don't give a damned a bout the beach  IN COMPARISON to "herself"

Simply put.

I ve been there,  I AM THERE now------------- physically verbally  abused.

I hate it, I sought justice and received even more abuse

That is where I'm holding

Fighting fire with fire

Instead of water

By force of THEIR nature. If that all makes any sense?

So when she posted re the beach and what they did to her

It just got be all hot and very bothered and over protective

Whatever

I'm not asking again.

I tried to help and whatevewr.

Meir,

I understand your impatience -- I want to see things resolved myself -- but
surely you must know that the wheels of change move *very* slowly, especially in
government!  She will write us when she wants to. :)

So, what happened to the guy who attacked you?  I thought he apologized, albeit
not very sincerely?

Kat