C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:35:25 -0400
7bit
From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Meir and all,

Thanks for asking about me Meir- I am here, but hopeless behind on email.
What is going on with you?

I haven't checked email until today. I've been busy and honestly, a litte
depressed.  Still keeping on though and talking to a legal group about the beach
issue - very depressing actually.

WHY  WHAT ARE THEY TELLING YOU?

 Also my job is ending (it's grant  funded and the grant expires soon).  Haven't
found a new one yet.  On  top of all
that, I have a VERY depressing birthday just around the corner.   I am not at my

best right now, but still going on.

SO YOU ARE 25 YRS OLD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S SO YOUNG!!!!!!!!! AGAIN?  :)

To Mag - I'm so happy your dad is doing ok and thanks for the message you
forwarded.  Who was it from?
(Sorry if I missed it).  My best wishes for your dad.  (Also,  I've thought
about your idea of a day at the beach for people with disabilities  and I'm
actually thinking of trying to organize something).

THAT'S GREAT:)

And to everyone celebrating the Holidays, Happy New Year.  It would be  great to
learn more about how the holidays are celebrated.

Take care everyone.