C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:47:56 EDT
Hi Meir and all,

Thanks for asking about me Meir- I am here, but hopeless behind on email.
What is going on with you?

I haven't checked email until today. I've been busy and honestly, a litte
depressed.  Still keeping on though and talking to a legal group about the
beach issue - very depressing actually.  Also my job is ending (it's grant  funded
and the grant expires soon).  Haven't found a new one yet.  On  top of all
that, I have a VERY depressing birthday just around the corner.   I am not at my
best right now, but still going on.

To Mag - I'm so happy your dad is doing ok and thanks for the message you
forwarded.  Who was it from?
(Sorry if I missed it).  My best wishes for your dad.  (Also,  I've thought
about your idea of a day at the beach for people with disabilities  and I'm
actually thinking of trying to organize something).

And to everyone celebrating the Holidays, Happy New Year.  It would be  great
to learn more about how the holidays are celebrated.

Take care everyone.