From:
Linda Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:22:28 -0800

BELOW IS MY RESPONSE FROM TWINLABS REGARDING WHETHER OR NOT THEIR TRI-BORON PLUS THAT I WANT TO TAKE FOR OSTEOPEIA WAS GLUTEN FREE.
  **You can find TriBoron Plus on amazon.com for about 1/2 the price of health food stores.**

  Thank you for your inquiry.  Tri-Boron Plus is gluten free.
  Good health to you!
  Consumer Affairs