From:
Phyllis Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:58:34 -0600

I am thrilled with all the emails I received; Thank you! Thank you!

** go to the archives at:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC and put in
Passover
** spring edition of Living Without has recipes and tips
** www.allrecipes.com (& look for gluten free Passover recipes)

Check labels but those items that don't include matzo, matzo meal or
cake meal will usually be gluten free; many items also say "non
gibrucknicht (yiddish) which means it is gluten free (actually means no
ingredients that will rise)

Not all gefilte fish is ok...check labels

There is a Passover matzo that many of you wrote about saying it is very
expensive, not good and has to be ordered from the UK.. It is made from
oat

Most of you wrote about stocking up on kosher for Passover foods because
there is so much we can eat; it can be kept and used throughout the
year..

With regard to enjoying the Seder:
Tell host what your limits are;offer to bring your own matzo balls
(substitute) or have soup w/o it; offer to bring dessert
Most of the Seder food you will be able to eat

And most of all enjoy being with family and friends;Chag Sameach

Phyllis Goldberg

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.