ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:50:40 -0600
Hi Loving EChurch Family,

Jenifer, I love that. It is so very true. Here are my thoughts on this.

And we have all those lovings and squeezings and they are from God.

I'm going to send you all the message that I sent to the Resting
Place yesterday. It may sound silly, but it is not silly at all.

Remember the song "Silly Love Songs" by Paul MCcartney? Well, I kind
of think of this song when I wrote this message yesterday, but love
is not silly at all. Pure love from God is precious and beautiful.

Here is my message I sent to The Resting Place group yesterday below my name.

Love,
Pat Ferguson